Hi! I’m back! It’s been a while, so obviously I thought I’d make healthy pancakes! If you know me, you know If I could eat one food for the rest of my life is would 100% be pancakes. So I decided to make a healthy form that has a ton of nutrients and health benefits while still tasting amazing! These pancakes have green super food powder, collagen, are paleo, celiac, have organic flax, chia, hemp, pumpkin, sunflower, poppy and sesame seeds and are packed with antioxidants and Omega 3’s. So basically these are super food pancakes. ;)
Also! They are insanely fast and easy to make!
Super Food Pancakes
- 1 whole egg & 4 egg whites
- 1 TBSP pb2 powder
- 1 scoop chocolate greens powder
- 1 packet of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 3 TBSP Guitless Goodies 7 seed "flour"
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Poor into pan & make one large pancake or several small.
- Top with whatever you like! (I used coconut cult yogurt & strawberries)