This recipe is actually so simple and takes like 10 minutes to make! It is so yummy because I have a big sweet tooth but like to eat a lot of veggies in my meals so it works perfect! :) Hope you enjoy!
Coconut Sugar Cinnamon Roasted Carrots
- 1 TBS Vanilla Ghee Butter.
- Dash of Cinnamon.
- As much coconut sugar as you would like (Preferred sweetness).
- Few drops of vanilla stevia.
- Melt Ghee in a pan.
- Add in 3/4-1 bag of baby carrots
- Add stevia, cinnamon & coconut sugar!
- Cook until carrots are mushy and roasted!