This is one of my favorite breakfasts to have because it is super quick and easy! You can grab this in the morning before school if you are in a rush and don’t have time to make a healthy breakfast! Chia seeds are full of Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, & fiber. Chia seeds also aid in digestive health, are great for your skin, boost your metabolism and energy, help build muscle, & help with diabetes! Hope you enjoy this healthy and fast breakfast/treat! :)
Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 & 1/2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Collagen Vital Protein.
- 1/2 tbsp. Maca Powder. (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Cacao Powder. (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup/Agave. (optional sweetness)
- Mix almond milk, chia seeds and vital proteins.
- Add in any optional ingredients such as superfoods or sweeteners!
- Let sit in fridge for a couple hours to over night.
- Add toppings! My favorites are fruit, mulberries, goji berries, nut butter, honey.. etc.