I always try to sneak in as many superfoods as I can throughout the day. Believe it or not these pink oats have green powder in them! They’re loaded with vitamins & minerals because of the beet crystals (which make the pink color) such as calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, phosphorous, manganese, vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C and folate. These oats are also super good for your gut because they contain collagen which helps form connective tissue and therefore “seals and heals” the protective lining of the gastrointestinal tract. Good gut health is the start of all over body health inside and out. Also soaking the oats aids in better digestion, as well as sprouting your nuts! Sooooo, this breakfast is basically an all in one! ;)
PINK Superfood Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp. beet crystals (I used Flora Health)
- 1 tbsp. Philosophie Berry Bliss Superfood Blend
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 scoop Better Body Foods Green Powder
- 1 tbsp. Lakanto sweetener
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Cover and Refrigerate overnight.
- Add toppings! I used spouted almonds, goji berries, & fresh berries!
BUY products I used!