These cookies are high in protein, zero carbs, sugar free and can be made almost fat free if you use PB2! :) The cookies are thin and they taste sooooo yummy! Also, super simple!
No Carb Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 2 cups PB2 or raw nut butter
- 1 cup Lakanto sweetener
- 2 scoops of Ora Organics Protein Powder (I used vanilla chai)
- 2 eggs
- dash of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put cookies on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes!
- 2 servings of organic greens with every serving!
- Includes Ora Organics’s digestive Enzyme blend and is an easier to digest protein than other plant-based proteins and whey proteins