- Enjoy your workout. If you hate the workout you’re doing you’re never going to want to workout!
- Don’t over do the cardio. 30 minutes of HIIT is more effective than 60 minutes of steady state cardio!
- Too long of workouts can increase your cortisol, a stress hormone that increases fat storage and water retention. Remember QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.
- Eat protein after your workout to refuel your muscles and body :)
- ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN. Doing 100000 crunches and ab workouts won’t get you super amazing abs if you’re eating crap!!!!!!!
- Take rest days, rest days are just as important as workout days. Your muscles will get stronger!
- Resistance training, weights, body weights, TRX (TONING exercises are amazing for a lean and toned body!) do more than just cardio!!!
workout, tips, Fitness
<< Previous Post
Next Post >>